Robotics and autonomous systems
The research on robotics and autonomous systems covers a wide range of applications including mechanical systems, Lagrangian systems, robotics, marine craft, aircraft, satellites, compressors, automotive systems, integrated navigation systems etc.
The main fields of research are nonlinear control theory, optimization methods, parameter estimation and nonlinear state estimation/observer design.
- Guidance and control of marine craft (ships, underwater vehicles, floating structures)
- Unmanned vehicles
- Integrated navigation systems
- Automotive systems
- Control allocation
- Power and propulsion systems
- Spacecraft and satellite control systems
- Compressors control systems