Programmes of Study
The department is a major participant in the teaching of medical students giving comprehensive courses in preclinical and clinical subjects. The department also provides a 2-year master programme in molecular medicine and a further education programme in ultrasound diagnostics in midwifery.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Laboratory Centre, Erling Skjalgson gt. 1, Trondheim
- Postal address: NTNU, Faculty of Medicine, Department for laboratory Medicine, Children's and Women's Health, P.B. 8905, N-7491Trondheim, Norway
- Office Hours: 0800-1545 (May-August 0800-1500)
- Management and administration
- About the Department