5. Evaluation of the project by the person/entity responsible for research
Before the project manager can start the project, the person/entity responsible for research at the unit must consider whether:
- the project fits in with the unit's strategy
- adequate resources in terms of funding, staff, equipment and infrastructure are available
- the project manager has the necessary expertise in the discipline
- the assignment of responsibilities between any external parties has been clarified
After the project manager has checked that the person/entity responsible for research has been informed, the project can begin.
Person responsible for research at:
- The Faculty of Medicine (DMF): Head of Department
- The Faculty of Social Sciences and Technology Management (SVT): Dean
- The Faculty of Information Technology, Mathematics and Electrical Engineering (IME): Head of Department
Only digital versions retrieved from this website are valid.
Version 1.0. Date: 1 January 2012