Programmes of study
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering (DMSE) is the leading materials science and engineering institution in Norway.
The department offers a number of programmes of study if you want MSc degree in Materials Technology:
Master of Science in:
- Materials Technology, sivilingeniør/master's programme, 5-years
- Materials Technology, sivilingeniør/master's programme, 2-years
- Students enrolled from the programme of study in
Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology , are enabled to specialize in Materials Chemistry and Energy technology from their third year.
International Master's Programme:
Master of Science in Materials Technology:
The programme of study in Materials Technology is a 5-years programme, and the first two years of study will provide a profound theoretical basis in scientific subjects. In addition, you will from the beginning be introduced to important materials-technological subjects. The department offers specialization within 3 different core activities with close connection to ongoing research activities:
- Metal Production and Recycling
- Materials Development and Properties
- Materials for Energy Technology