From butterflies to the Siberian tiger:
1760 - Science on the edge of the world
The NTNU University Museum has elevators in all buildings.
There are separate parking lots for disabled visitors by the entrances of all three buildings.
The Museum is only a short walk from the main square in Trondheim. Open a map.
The tram Gråkallbanen stops outside Hospitalkirken (the "Hospital" Church) in the street Kongens gate.
Bus stops outside of the Hospital Church in the street Kongens gate and in the street Prinsens gate next to the movie theatre Prinsen Kino.
Parking in the car park at Leüthenhaven.
Free parking in the area around the museum at weekends.
Experience the city as it was 800 years ago:
From the Stone Age to the Viking era:
- Adults NOK 60
- Senior citizens / reduced NOK 30
- Children up to 18 years old: Free
- Companions of disabled person: Free
- NTNU Employees and students: Free
- Teachers and kindergarten employees with groups: Free