Register with Immigration
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:23:36 +0200
- In general, NTNU employees have to register within 7 days of their arrival in Norway at the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA). The same rule applies for guest researchers and researchers with own funds that will stay in Norway for more than 3 months Make an appointment online to register.
- EU citizens do not need to apply for a work permit, but need to register at the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA).
- Non-EU employees that already have a work permit granted by Norwegian embassy/consulate, need to register at the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA).
- The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration has a comprehensive portal that explains all about the kinds of immigration permits you need for your family.
- Directorate of Immigration (UDI)
- Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA)
- Trondheim Police Station/UDI location
- Application Portal Norway
- Norwegian embassies listing
- Visa applications non EU/EEA countries
- Visa applications EU/EEA countries
- Study in Norway website
- New in Norway (for non-Norwegian workers)