Energy and Environment
Here are our main Energy and Environment departments, research programmes and groups.
- Chemical engineering
- Civil and Transport Engineering
- Energy and Process Technology
- Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering
- Marine Technology
- Petroleum Engineering and Applied Geophysics
- Urban Design and Planning
Research centres, programmes and laboratories
- Centres for Environment-friendly Energy Research
- Centre for Renewable Energy
- Industrial Ecology Programme
- Gas Technology Centre
Carbon capture and storage
NTNU and SINTEF together command roughly 20 million euros per year in funding for carbon capture and storage research.