This page lists some recommended additional literature related to the book "Risk Assessment: Theory, Methods, and Application", Wiley, Hoboken, NJ. (To be published medio 2011). Only general references are listed here. Specific references related to the various chapters may be found by following the links in the Table of contents. The sequence in which the books/reports are listed does not indicate any priority.
- "Five Steps to Risk Assessment" is a simple and practical guide issued by the UK HSE.
- "Probabilistic Risk Assessment: Procedures Guide for NASA Managers and Practitioners" (2002), NASA.
- Johansen, I.L. (2010) "Foundations of Risk Analysis", ROSS Report 201002.
- "Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control" (2003) - Major Industrial Hazards Advisory Paper No. 3, published by the Department of Urban and Transport Planning, Sydney, Australia.
- Modarres, M. (2006): "Risk Analysis in Engineering: Techniques, Tools, and Trends", Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton, FL.