Applying through SøknadsWeb
Applicants to Joint Nordic Degrees and International Master's Programmes (Quota Scheme and Self-financed) apply using Søknadsweb.
How to apply through SøknadsWeb
Upon opening the link to SøknadsWeb you need to follow the steps described below. Please read the instructions carefully:
- Click on the log in link for the online application: SøknadsWeb.
- In the "språk"-box on the left choose language: English.
- Click on "Login for Users without Norwegian National Identification Number".
- Click on "Register International Applicant".
- Answer the question regarding your English qualifications.
- Answer the question regarding residence permit in Norway.
- Answer the question concerning financing.
- You have now reached the application form. Please register as an applicant, and you will receive your password by e-mail.
- Log on to SøknadsWeb with your e-mail address and password, and fill in the application details. As the final step of the application process you will be asked to submit your documents by uploading these in our database. Please note that there is no "submit"-button.
- After you have submitted the online application and uploaded your documents, you will receive a receipt by e-mail.
- You can change your application as many times as you like up until the deadline.
Submitting multiple applications through SøknadsWeb
Please do not register as an ‘international applicant' more than once. If you wish to submit more than one application (e.g. International Master's AND Erasmus Mundus), log on to SøknadsWeb with the e-mail address and password you received the first time you registered. Then choose ‘New application'. If you have forgotten your password, please request a new one through SøknadsWeb.
Information specific to International Master's Programmes
International students must submit the online application with all educational documents by 15 January. Make sure you have read the How to apply section before you begin.
Different application procedures may apply if you have a bachelor's degree from Norway/Nordic country or are a Norwegian/Nordic citizen, please see the How to apply section.
Information specific to Joint Nordic Degrees
You must submit the online application with all your educational documents by 15 January:
- ID/passport: submit a copy of the page that has your name, picture, date of birth and nationality on it
- Diploma OR documentation of graduation
- Complete transcript of record
International Master's Application Deadlines
The online application is now open for self-financed and Quota Scheme applicants. Please note that for admission in 2015 there is no preliminary application. There is only one application, and all relevant documentation must be uploaded by the deadline 15 January.
1 MARCH (15 APRIL)*
Al later application deadline may apply if you have a bachelor's degree from Norway/Nordic country or are a Norwegian/Nordic citizen. *Please refer to these admission procedures for more information.
Joint Nordic Master's Application
How to apply
Apply using Søknadsweb if your study track starts at NTNU or if you wish to study the MSc in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (regardless of starting university).
Exemption: For the MSc in Applied and Engineering Mathematics, all applicants must apply through Aalto University.