- Year-long Norwegian course (IFUS), the successful completion of which enables international students to pursue undergraduate degrees at NTNU, all of which are instructed in Norwegian.
- Exchange student online form -- for international students who wish to come to NTNU for between 3 and 12 months.
- Students with Nordic or Norwegian degrees who wish to apply for an international master's programme. Deadline is either April 15 or May 15, depending upon the individual programme.
- International master's students application form for self-financed students is activated in October. December 1st is the deadline. Note that there is no application deadline for spring admission because all international master's programmes begin in the autumn.
- International master's students application form for quota scheme students is activated in October in time for the annual December 1st deadline. Note that there is no application deadline for spring admission because all international master's programmes begin in the autumn.
NTNU application deadlines vary depending on the programme:
May 1 for the autumn semester, October 1 for the spring semester.
December 1 of the year before you intend to start your studies.
International master's programmes:
Preliminary online application: December 1 of the year before you intend to start your studies, available from October.
Final application deadline: February 1.
Norwegian or Nordic Degree
Applicants with a Norwegian or Nordic Degree have a deadline of April 15.
Undergraduate degree programmes taught in Norwegian:
Application to the Norwegian Universities and Colleges Admission Service (NUCAS) by March 1 of the same year that you intend to start your studies.
The deadlines vary depending upon the individual vacancies, but are typically early in the year for a programme beginning in the autumn.