- Documentation and testing
Students who need to document their English language proficiency may do so in a number of ways:
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language (internet-based)
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System (click HERE for 10 things you should know about IELTS)
- Some educational institutions will grant a waiver (e.g. based on your upper secondary school grades in English)
The TOEFL is no longer offered in Trondheim. Please see www.toefl.org for information on when and where the TOEFL is given.
Test takers with Disabilities and Health Related Issues:
Internet-based TOEFL (iBT): Test of English as a Foreign Language
Internet-based TOEFL is available in Norway (Drammen). Tests are typically given 2-3 times a month at the Kompetnasehuset IMENTENORGE . (Address: Tollbugate 27, Drammen)
Register on-line to see test dates and other possible testing locations.
Results available on-line approximately 2 weeks after testing
Upcoming tests in Trondheim: March 2014
Contact: Paul Holden tel. 55 55 36 19
* Results available ~ 2 weeks after testing.
NOTE: Studentes seeking a DEGREE in the U.S.A may need to take the GRE (Graduate Record Exam). The paper-based GRE (general and subject tests) are given in Trondheim. Please visit this PDF (at the end of the PDF) for exam dates in Trondheim. Additional information and registration at www.gre.org. The tests in Trondheim will usually be given in the Main Administration Building on the NTNU, Gløshaugen campus. Signs to the testing room will be posted.
last updated: 5 December 2013
Thu, 09 Jan 2014 08:37:21 +0100