- Joint Nordic Master
As mentioned, because this is a "joint programme" the application and admission process for this programme differs from other programmes at NTNU.
Deadline: January 15th 2011
This deadline applies to applications for this programme at all participating universities.
How to apply 1-2-3:
1. Application form - Preliminary:
Students should send their application directly to the university where they wish to start their NMME study track. Each partner universities has an application form.
- NTNU's online application form (2011) - This is a preliminary screening, and should be used if you wish to begin your study track at NTNU. Read more here.
- See also details of procedures at the other partner universities.
2. Second and final application
If you make it through the screening process you will:
- be notified by e-mail (between 15 JAN. - 1. FEB, 2011)
- the email will include the final application form, as well as instructions about the required, supporting doumentation.
3. Notification (final application)
Candidates will be notified of admission mid-May. See NTNU's academic calendar for information about the semester system and orientation.
This programme requires a bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. There are a number of additional requirements, also with respect to participant's English language abilities.
Admission is handled locally but with common admission requirements and screening criteria. Admission will ultimately be based on joint decision by the admission board of the participating universities.
Tue, 09 Aug 2011 13:07:55 +0200
Questions about your international master's application?
Having trouble with your online application for our international Master's of Science programmes? Wondering when the deadlines are, or what kind of language requirements to be fullfilled? We have answered all these questions and more in our FAQs.