Orientation Week 6-10 January 2016
We strongly encourage all new international students to attend Orientation Week. It is an ideal opportunity for you to get to know NTNU and Trondheim, and to make friends before you start your studies. It is always lots of fun and an event not to be missed!
Orientation Week for new international students is organised twice a year;
- in the middle of August for students starting in the autumn semester
- at the beginning of January for students starting in the spring semster
Dates Spring 2016
Orientation Week for all new international students will take place 6-10 January 2016. More information will be posted in December.
Registration and fee for the social part of Orientation Week
There is a fee of 250 NOK to participate in the social part of Orientation Week, which includes activities and meals.
Please note that all information meetings are free. You do not need to register to attend these.
Useful links and documents
Hard copies of this information will also be handed out during Orientation Days. Updated information will be available closer to the start of Orientation Week.
- Orientation programme August 2015
- Arrival checklist (August 2015)
- Trondheim in your pocket (June 2015)
Trondheim and student life guide
- Academic Calendar
- Course timetables
Some courses may lack a timetable. In such cases, please contact the department responsible for the course.
- Office of International Relations on Facebook