If your university does not have a formal exchange agreement with NTNU, you may apply to study at NTNU for a maximum of one academic year.
Admission and language requirements
- Students applying as free movers must have the necessary background and prerequisites for the programme they wish to follow.
- Students must add a confirmation from their home institution that their planned stay at NTNU is a part of your degree programme with their application.
- All students must fulfil the English language requirements.
- 1 May for the Autumn semester
- 1 October for the Spring semester
The application form will be made available closer to the application date.