Faculty of Social Sciences and Technology Management
The Faculty of Social Sciences and Technology Management has a research and teaching profile that covers a wide range of subjects in a unique combination of social sciences, humanities, technology and natural sciences.
This broad academic spectrum allows cross-disciplinary collaboration and creative subject combinations. The research conducted at the Faculty spans across multiple disciplines.
This cross-disciplinary focus is also a key characteristic of research at the Faculty.
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education and Lifelong Learning
- Department of Geography
- Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Social Anthropology
- Department of Social Work and Health Science
- Department of Sociology and Political Science
- Norwegian Center for Child Research (NOSEB)
- Programme for Teacher Education