Special Collections Reading Room Regulations
Our Special collections material is unique and particular, and must be used according to our safety regulations.
All material must be ordered at least 2 days prior to your visit.
- All outer clothes, bags, briefcases and umbrellas must be stowed in special locker cupboards outside the reading room
- Only pencils are allowed
- Lap tops are allowed inside
- Fragile documents must be handled with care using gants. The staff will guide you
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the reading room
- You may photograph documents if you do not use flash
- All material must not be taken outside the reading room
- All material must be submitted to the staff before leaving