About The Library
The Technology Library was founded in 1912. Located on the first floor of the main Building of the Gløshaugen campus, the Library houses the largest collection of technical literature in Norway, as well as comprehensive collections within other subject areas.
In addition to traditional academic library services, the library offers the following:
- working areas and facilities for web-searching
- group rooms and reading rooms network connections for portable computer skilled, friendly staff