NTNU Alumni Japan
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:46:50 +0200
The mandate of NTNU Alumni Japan is to link NTNU with business and society in China in order to enhance cooperation and contribute to NTNU’s vision “Knowledge for a better world”.
- Serve as NTNU ambassadors and strengthen the university’s international visibility and reputation, particularly in Japan.
- Advise on trends and developments outside Norway, and particularly in Japan, so that NTNU’s curriculum and programmes of study can respond to the changing nature of global practice and changing trends in public and private sectors.
- Advise on ways NTNU can enhance its connections with alumni abroad and contribute to the creation of a sustainable, organized and active global NTNU alumni network.
- Assist in identifying potential partners and opportunities for NTNU in Japan– for collaboration on international programmes.
- Contribute to strengthening access to international internships for NTNU students in Japanese businesses and organizations.
- Co-organize and host a variety of events.