ANNULIGhT is an Innovative Training Network (ITN) on instabilities, ignition and blow-off in annular gas turbine combustors. It is funded by the European Commission under Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions. The gas turbine industry is a multi-billion Euro high technology industry with a vital role to play in the energy transition. For example, in terms of power generation, the gas turbine industry is rapidly moving towards zero-carbon via hydrogen combustion which can potentially lead to large-scale reductions in CO2 emissions and increase the penetration of renewable energy technologies. To meet these societal challenges, a new generation of creative engineers who can accelerate the development of new innovations needed to achieve efficient, sustainable power generation and aviation.
- Professor James Dawson: Coordinator
- Telephone: (+47) 73 59 31 15
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ida Antonsen: Research advisor
- Telephone: (+47) 73 41 25 53
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visting address: Kolbjørn Hejes v 2, Strømningstekniske laboratorier, 2nd floor.
- Postal address: NTNU, Institutt for energi- og prosessteknikk, Kolbjørn Hejes v 1B, NO-7491 Trondheim