Industrial companies and research institutes contribute to the research activities at the Ugelstad Laboratory. Members are classified as Founding Members or Affiliated Members. All founding members are represented in the board of the laboratory.
Founding members contribute 100 000 Norwegian Kroner (approximately $ 13 500) per year for a period of 3 years. The membership is renegotiated after this period. Founding members have preference to use experimental laboratory facilities and have access to research associates, Ph.D. students and diploma students at the laboratory.
Affiliated members contribute 35 000 Norwegian Kroner (approximately $ 5 000) per year for a period of 3 years. The membership is renegotiated after this period. Affiliated members are involved in diploma student projects without any additional costs.
- Nicolas Passade-Boupat, TOTAL (chairman)
- Hans Oschmann, Emery Oleochemicals (vice-chairman)
- Johan Sjöblom, NTNU (head of laboratory)
- Ingvild Andersen Johnsen, Statoil
- Erik Bjørklund, Sulzer
- Arve Erga, TOTAL
- Johan Kristian Sveen, IFE
- Philip Reme, PFI
- Hans Oskarsson, Akzo Nobel Surface Chemistry AB
- Alfred Hase, Nalco Champion
- Gerold Schmitt, Evonik
- Gisle Øye, NTNU