Financial support for international master students
International master’s degree students attending an international master’s programme at NTNU may apply for financial support from NTNU to cover COVID-19 related loss of income.
Students with successful applications will be given a one-off educational grant up to NOK 10 000. The grant is exempt from tax deductions.
Application deadline: 17 June
- You are an international master’s degree student attending an international master’s programme at NTNU
- You have had a loss of income as a direct consequence of COVID-19, for instance due to losing a part-time job
- You have a current address in Norway
- You started your degree in 2018 or in 2019. You are not eligible if your degree finishes in June 2020, unless you have been delayed in your studies and have been granted an extension
- Current address in Norway (for example your housing contract)
- Documentation confirming that the loss of income is a direct consequence of COVID-19 (for example a letter from your employer stating the percentage you normally work, and which confirms that you have been laid off or lost work due to COVID-19)
- Documentation of salary (payslips)
- If you started your master’s studies at NTNU in 2018 you will also need to document that you have received an extension