How to engage with DARIAH-EU
You can engage in DARIAH-EU by joining one of the many Working Groups that carry out the work in the network.
The main list of Working Groups can be found at https://www.dariah.eu/activities/working-groups-list/
Step 2 - To engage with DARIAH-EU through their Working Groups (list of WGs), you need a DARIAH account. Note that it is also possible to suggest new Working Groups.
Step 3 - Go to dariah.eu, click on "LOG IN" in the top right corner.
Step 4 - Now you should see a page asking for "Name" and "Password", to the right, you can "Request an Account"
Step 5 - A page should appear asking for your details.
- In the "E-Mail"-field, make sure to use your @ntnu.no-adress.
- In the "Organisation"-field, type NTNU.
- in the "initial group"-field, choose DARIAH.
- Fill out the necessary information and Captcha.
- click on "Request Account".
Step 6 - When you have recieved your DARIAH account, you can log in to the internal DARIAH wiki. The wiki is available from dariah.eu -> Click SERVICE on the top menu, and find DARIAH wiki.