- TEP4222 - Input-Output Analysis, Trade and Environment
- EP8119 - Industrial Ecology and Input Output Analysis
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Greenhouse gas emissions from global cities under SSP/RCP scenarios, 1990 to 2100. Global Environmental Change. vol. 73.
- (2022) Estimating CO2 Emissions for 108,000 European Cities. Earth System Science Data. vol. 14.
- (2022) Ageing society in developed countries challenges carbon mitigation. Nature Climate Change. vol. 12.
- (2021) Time to rethink trophic levels in aquaculture policy. Reviews in Aquaculture. vol. 13 (3).
- (2021) CO2 embodied in trade: Trends and fossil fuel drivers. Environmental science and pollution research international. vol. 28.
- (2021) Entropy-based Chinese City-level MRIO table Framework. Economic Systems Research.
- (2020) Spatial variation in household consumption-based carbon emission inventories for 1200 Japanese cities. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 15 (11).
- (2020) Quantifying Europe's biodiversity footprints and the role of urbanization and income. Global Sustainability. vol. 3.
- (2020) Integrating life cycle and impact assessments to map food’s cumulative environmental footprint. One Earth. vol. 3 (1).
- (2020) From Satellite to Supply Chain: New Approaches Connect Earth Observation to Economic Decisions. One Earth. vol. 3 (1).
- (2020) Quantifying the potential for consumer-oriented policy to reduce European and foreign carbon emissions. Climate Policy. vol. 20.
- (2020) The structure, drivers and policy implications of the European carbon footprint. Climate Policy. vol. 20.
- (2019) Particulate matter-attributable mortality and relationships with carbon dioxide in 250 urban areas worldwide. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) FABIO – The Construction of the Food and Agriculture Biomass Input-Output Model. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 53.
- (2019) Improving the analysis of global value chains: the new UNCTAD-Eora Database. Transnational Corporations Journal. vol. 26 (3).
- (2019) The Swedish Footprint: A Multi-model Comparison. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 209.
- (2019) Balancing and reconciling large multi-regional input–output databases using parallel optimisation and high-performance computing. Journal of Economic Structures. vol. 8 (2).
- (2019) Putting all food on the same table. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 116 (37).
- (2019) Carbon-Footprint Accounting for the Next Phase of Globalization: Status and Opportunities. One Earth.
- (2019) Meat Consumption Does Not Explain Differences in Household Food Carbon Footprints in Japan. One Earth. vol. 1 (4).