Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Experimental study on the formability of AA6016 sheets pre-strained by rolling. International Journal of Material Forming.
- (2016) Experimental detection of forming limit strains on samples with multiple local necks. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 227.
- (2014) Experimental detection of the onset of local necking in an aluminium sheet. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2013) Determination of Ductile Fracture Parameters of a Dual-Phase Steel by Optical Measurements. Strain. vol. 49 (3).
- (2012) Determination of forming limit strains using Marciniak-Kuczynski tests and automated digital image correlation procedures. Key Engineering Materials. vol. 504-506.
- (2009) Assessment of yield and fracture criteria using shear and bending tests. Materials & design. vol. 30 (3).
- (2008) Prediction of necking for two aluminum alloys under non-proportional loading by using an FE-based approach. International Journal of Material Forming. vol. 1 (4).
- (2006) Modeling of textured aluminum alloys used in a bumper system: Material tests and characterization. Computational materials science. vol. 37.
- (2005) Design and finite element simulations of aluminium foam-filled thin-walled tubes. International Journal of Vehicle Design. vol. 37 (2/3).
- (2004) Modeling of material failure in foam-based components. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 30.
- (2004) Aluminum foam-filled extrusions subjected to oblique loading: experimental and numerical study. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 41.
- (2003) Empty and foam-filled circular aluminium tubes subjected to axial and oblique quasi-static loading. International Journal of Crashworthiness. vol. 8 (5).
- (2003) Constitutive modeling of aluminum foam including fracture and statistical variation of density. European journal of mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 22 (6).
- (2003) Square aluminum tubes subjected to oblique loading. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 28.
- (2002) Crashworthiness of aluminum extrusions subjected to oblique loading: experiments and numerical analyses. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 44.
Part of book/report
- (2009) Forming limit diagrams with an FE-based approach for sheets under non-proportional loading. Proceedings. 7th European LS-DYNA Conference.
- (2008) Validation study of failure prediction in crash analysis. Proceedings of The Ninth International Conference on Computational Structures Technology.
- (2006) Bending of extruded aluminum plates. The 9th International Conference on Material Forming ESAFORM 2006.
- (2005) Material characterization and modeling of textured aluminum alloys used in a bumper system. Proceedings of International Conference on Impact Loading of Lightweight Structures.
- (2003) Crash behavior of obliquely loaded foam-filled aluminum extrusions. Implast 2003 Plasticity And Impact Mechanics.