Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A qualitative evidence synthesis of the K-12 education policy making in Sudan and the need for reforms. Sage Open. vol. 12 (1).
- (2022) The doctoral dissertations assessment in China: An interpretive phenomenological analysis. International Journal of Doctoral Studies (IJDS). vol. 17.
- (2022) Higher Teacher Education: Raising Awareness toward Constructing Teaching Philosophy Statements. Athens Journal of Education (AJE). vol. 9 (2).
- (2022) Understanding rural school teachers’ professional agency and its relationship to social structure. Educational Studies.
- (2021) Student participation in university administration: factors, approaches and impact. Tertiary Education and Management.
- (2021) Teacher educators’ perceptions and challenges of using critical pedagogy: A case study of higher teacher education in Tanzania. Journal of University Teaching and Learning Practice. vol. 18 (4).
- (2021) Higher education studies and pregnancy: Challenges and balances. НАУЧНЫЙ РЕЗУЛЬТАТ. ПЕДАГОГИКА И ПСИХОЛОГИЯ ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ.
- (2021) Understanding effective teaching beliefs of instructors and students: A qualitative study at an Ethiopian university. Athens Journal of Education (AJE). vol. 9.
- (2020) Conflict and international education: Experiences of Yemeni international students. Compare.
- (2020) A Thematic Review on Research Integrity and Research Supervision: Relationships, Crises and Critical Messages. Journal of Academic Ethics.
- (2020) Enhancing teachers' and administrators learning experiences through school–university partnerships: a qualitative case study in China. Journal of Professional Capital and Community.
- (2019) Critical qualitative inquiry and methodological awareness: The effectiveness of face-to-face interviews in changing/enhancing participants' beliefs and practices. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. vol. 8 (2).
- (2019) State of University Library: Challenges and Solutions for Yemen. The journal of academic librarianship. vol. 45 (2).
- (2018) Brain Drain in Higher Education: Critical Voices on Teacher Education in Yemen. London Review of Education. vol. 16 (2).
- (2018) Conflict at higher education institutions: factors and solutions for Yemen. Compare. vol. 48 (2).
- (2016) Plagiarism: A Shared Responsibility of All, Current Situation, and Future Actions in Yemen. Accountability in Research. vol. 23 (5).
- (2015) Quality Education Improvement: Yemen and the Problem of the 'Brain Drain'. Policy Futures in Education. vol. 13 (1).
- (2014) Higher Education Challenges in Yemen: Discourses on English Teacher Education. International Journal of Educational Development. vol. 37.
- (2013) A Tragic Educational Experience: Academic Injustice in Higher Education Institutions in Yemen. Policy Futures in Education. vol. 11 (5).
- (2011) The Need for Change in Teacher Education in Yemen: The Beliefs of Prospective Language Teachers. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. vol. 12.
Part of book/report
- (2022) Looking for hope abroad: The new global university beyond neoliberalism. Transformation of the University: Hopeful Futures for Higher Education.
- (2022) Challenges facing teacher education in Yemen: Toward better quality. Handbook of Research on Teacher Education: Pedagogical Innovations and Practices in the Middle East.
- (2016) Teaching and Learning EFL Writing at Yemeni Universities: A Review of Current Practices. Teaching EFL Writing in the 21st Century Arab World: Realities and Challenges.
- (2011) Exploring the Beliefs of Teacher Educators, Students, and Administrators: A Case Study of the English Language Teacher Education Program in Yemen. 2011.
- (2020) How to get the most out of your IIE-SRF fellowship: A five-dimension plan. USA [Internett]. 2020-02-13.