Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Optimized Nickel-Cobalt and Nickel-Iron Oxide Catalysts for the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction in Alkaline Water Electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (8).
- (2018) Highly Active Nickel-Based Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution in Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysis. Catalysts. vol. 8 (12).
- (2018) Highly Active Nickel-Based Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution in Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysis. Preprints.
- (2018) Bimetallic nano electrocatalyst for HER in alkaline polymer electrolysis. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (13).
- (2018) Soldering a gas diffusion layer to a stainless steel bipolar plate using metallic tin. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 43 (18).
- (2017) Flame spray pyrolysis of tin oxide-based Pt catalysts for PEM fuel cell applications. MRS Advances. vol. 2 (28).
- (2017) The Influence of Catalyst Layer Thickness on the Performance and Degradation of PEM Fuel Cell Cathodes with Constant Catalyst Loading. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 232.
- (2015) Radiation-grafted polymer electrolyte membranes for water electrolysis cells: evaluation of key membrane properties. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. vol. 7 (40).
- (2015) Flame spray pyrolysis of electrode materials for energy applications. Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings. vol. 1747.