Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Future changes in consumption: The income effect on greenhouse gas emissions. Energy Economics. vol. 95.
- (2020) Quantifying Europe's biodiversity footprints and the role of urbanization and income. Global Sustainability. vol. 3.
- (2019) Potentials, limitations, co-benefits, and trade-offs of biochar applications to soils for climate change mitigation. Land. vol. 8:179 (12).
- (2018) Prioritizing Consumption-Based Carbon Policy Based on the Evaluation of Mitigation Potential Using Input-Output Methods. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2017) Solid Waste and the Circular Economy: A Global Analysis of Waste Treatment and Waste Footprints. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) Matching global cobalt demand under different scenarios for co-production and mining attractiveness. Journal of Economic Structures. vol. 5 (4).