Alexandros Marios Sofias
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Spatial heterogeneity of nanomedicine investigated by multiscale imaging of the drug, the nanoparticle and the tumour environment. Theranostics. vol. 10 (4).
- (2020) In vitro and in vivo evaluation of organic solvent-free injectable melatonin nanoformulations. European journal of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics. vol. 152.
- (2020) Probing myeloid cell dynamics in ischaemic heart disease by nanotracer hot-spot imaging. Nature Nanotechnology. vol. 15 (5).
- (2020) Tumor Targeting by αvβ3-Integrin-Specific Lipid Nanoparticles Occurs via Phagocyte Hitchhiking. ACS Nano.
- (2019) Mononuclear but Not Polymorphonuclear Phagocyte Depletion Increases Circulation Times and Improves Mammary Tumor-Homing Efficiency of Donor Bone Marrow-Derived Monocytes. Cancers. vol. 11 (11).
- (2019) Heat-activated drug delivery increases tumor accumulation of synergistic chemotherapies. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 308.
- (2019) Simple and robust intravital microscopy procedures in hybrid TIE2GFP-BALB/c transgenic mice. Molecular Imaging and Biology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2018) Nanoparticle Ligand-Decoration Procedures Affect in Vivo Interactions with Immune Cells. Molecular Pharmaceutics. vol. 15 (12).
- (2017) The battle of “nano” paclitaxel. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews. vol. 122.