Ali Asghar Vatanjou
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) An Ultra-Low Voltage and Low-Energy Level Shifter in 28 nm UTBB-FDSOI. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems - II - Express Briefs. vol. 66 (6).
- (2017) Extended Comparative Analysis of Flip-Flop Architectures for Subthreshold Applications in 28 nm FD-SOI. Microprocessors and microsystems. vol. 48.
- (2017) Ultra-Low Voltage and Energy Efficient Adders in 28 nm FDSOI Exploring Poly-Biasing for Device Sizing. Microprocessors and microsystems. vol. 56.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Ultra-Low Voltage Adders in 28 nm FDSOI Exploring Poly-Biasing for Device Sizing. Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Nordic Circuits and Systems Conference (NORCaS), 2016.
- (2016) 28 nm UTBB-FDSOI energy efficient and variation tolerant custom digital-cell library with application to a subthreshold MAC block. Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference - "Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems" (MIXDES), Lodz, Poland.
- (2015) Comparative Analysis of Flip-Flop Architectures for Subthreshold Applications in 28nm FDSOI. Nordic Circuits and Systems Conference (NORCAS): NORCHIP & International Symposium on System-on-Chip (SoC), 2015.
- (2015) 4 Sub-/Near-Threshold Flip-Flops with Application to Frequency Dividers. Proceedings, 2015 European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design.
- (2015) Energy efficient sub/near-threshold ripple-carry adder in standard 65 nm CMOS. Proceedings of the 6th Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design.
- (2015) Exploiting Short Channel Effects and Multi-Vt Technology for Increased Robustness and Reduced Energy Consumption, with Application to a 16-bit Subthreshold Adder Implemented in 65 nm CMOS. Proceedings, 2015 European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design.
- (2014) Modular Layout-friendly Cell Library Design Applied for Subthreshold CMOS. Proceedings of the 32nd Norchip Conference.