Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) From vague interest to strong intentions to install solar panels on private homes in the North – An analysis of psychological drivers. Renewable Energy. vol. 165.
- (2020) Predictors of Public Transport Use among University Students during the Winter: A MIMIC Modelling Approach. Travel Behaviour & Society. vol. 22.
- (2018) Predictors of intention to buy a battery electric vehicle among conventional car drivers. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 60.
- (2017) Psychological and structural facilitators and barriers to energy upgrades of the privately owned building stock. Energy. vol. 140.
- (2017) Understanding the mechanisms behind changing people’s recycling behavior at work by applying a comprehensive action determination model. Sustainability. vol. 9 (2).
- (2016) Specific Barriers and Drivers in Different Stages of Decision-Making about Energy Efficiency Upgrades in Private Homes. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2015) Comparison of socio-psychological characteristics of conventional and battery electric car buyers. Travel Behaviour & Society. vol. 3.
- (2014) A comprehensive socio-psychological approach to car type choice. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 40.
- (2013) Positive and negative spillover effects from electric car purchase to car use. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 21.
- (2013) Influences of car type class and carbon dioxide emisission levels on purchases of new cars: A retrospective analysis of car purchases in Norway. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 48.
- (2019) D6.1 Report on social innovation drivers, barriers, actors and network structures. European Commission. 2019.
- (2015) Determinanter for oppgradering av energistandarden i boliger som ledd i rehabiliteringsprosesser – Barrierer, drivere, personlighet og struktur - en representativ studie av norske husholdninger. 2015.