Allan George Krill
Background and activities
Links: Personal home page
- TGB4100 Introductory Geology (taught in Norwegian)
- TGB4150 Structural Geology (taught in Norwegian)
- GB8201 Tectonics
- TGB4100 - Geology, Introduction
- GEOL3093 - Special Course for the Master's Thesis
- GEOL3095 - Master's Thesis in Geology
- GB8201 - Tectonics
- GEOL3092 - Special Course for the Master's Thesis
- TGB4150 - Structural Geology, Basic Course
- TGB4266 - Tectonics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A paradigm for the evolution of human features: Apes trapped on barren volcanic islands. Ideas in Ecology and Evolution (IEE). vol. 13.
- (2018) Acclaimed fossils might not depict human evolution. Gemini (English edition).
- (2017) Baltoscandian margin, Sveconorwegian crust lost by subduction during Caledonian collisional orogeny. GFF. vol. 139 (1).
- (2014) Not getting the drift. A hard look at the early history of plate-tectonic ideas. 2014. ISBN 978-82-998389-2-4.
- (2005) Sound numbers: place-value sounds, symbols, and words. 2005. ISBN 82-994200-8-3.
- (2011) Is there really a North American Plate? T23D-2449. American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting . American Geophysical Union (AGU); San Francisco. 2011-12-05 - 2011-12-09.