Amin Hossein Zavieh
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Effect of cathodic polarization on localized corrosion of 25Cr in seawater. International Corrosion Conference Series. vol. 2019-March.
- (2018) In situ small-scale hydrogen embrittlement testing made easy: An electrolyte for preserving surface integrity at nano-scale during hydrogen charging. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 43 (27).
- (2017) The effect of friction modifiers on tribocorrosion and tribocorrosion-fatigue of austenitic stainless steel. Tribology International. vol. 111.
- (2016) Effect of 4-point bending and normal load on the tribocorrosion-fatigue (multi-degradation) of stainless steels. Tribology International. vol. 99.
- (2016) The role of surface chemistry and fatigue on tribocorrosion of austenitic stainless steel. Tribology International. vol. 103.