Ana Adeva Bustos
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) How to strengthen interdisciplinarity in ecohydraulics? Outcomes from ISE 2018. Journal of Ecohydraulics.
- (2019) Ecohydraulic Modelling to Support Fish Habitat Restoration Measures. Sustainability. vol. 11 (5).
- (2019) Identification of salmon population bottlenecks from low flows in a hydro-regulated river. Environmental Modelling & Software. vol. 120.
- (2019) Multi-criteria decision analysis in Bayesian networks - diagnosing ecosystem service trade-offs in a hydropower regulated river. Environmental Modelling & Software. vol. 124.
- (2019) Performance of A Two-Dimensional Hydraulic Model for the Evaluation of Stranding Areas and Characterization of Rapid Fluctuations in Hydropeaking Rivers. Water. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) Modeling the effects of alternative mitigation measures on Atlantic salmon production in a regulated river. Water Resources and Economics. vol. 17.
- (2017) Be cool: A review of hydro-physical changes and fish responses in winter in hydropower-regulated northern streams. Environmental Biology of Fishes. vol. 101 (1).
- (2016) Allocation of water consumption in multipurpose reservoirs. Water Policy. vol. 18 (4).
- (2016) Early careers on ecohydraulics: challenges, opportunities and future directions. Journal of Ecohydraulics.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Modelling of Environmental Constraints for Hydropower Optimization Problems – a Review. 2020 17th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM.
- (2019) A modelling framework to support environmental design in regulated rivers. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-3880-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (141).
- (2017) Stay cool Temperature changes and biological responses in hydropower-regulated northern stream systems. 2017. ISBN 978-82-7206-462-3. Skriftserien fra Høgskolen i Sørøst-Norge (21).
- (2016) Be cool: hydro-physical changes and fish responses in winter in hydropower-regulated northern streams. 2016. ISBN 978-82-7206-410-4. Skriftserien fra Høgskolen i Sørøst-Norge (1).