Ana Rocío Borrero Santiago
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Effects of CO<sub>2</sub> enrichment on two microalgae species: A toxicity approach using consecutive generations. Chemosphere. vol. 213.
- (2018) Implications in studies of environmental risk assessments: Does culture medium influence the results of toxicity tests of marine bacteria?. Chemosphere. vol. 205.
- (2018) Impact of environmental hypercapnia on fertilization success rate and the early embryonic development of the clam Limecola balthica (Bivalvia, Tellinidae) from the southern Baltic Sea – A potential CO2 leakage case study. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 136.
- (2017) A possible CO2 leak event: Could the marine microbial community be recovered?. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 117.
- (2017) Bacterial community responses during a possible CO2 leaking from Sub-seabed Storage in marine polluted sediments. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 393-394.
- (2017) Simulating CO2 leakage from sub-seabed storage to determine metal toxicity in marine bacteria. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 116.
- (2016) CO2 leaking from sub-seabed storage: Responses of two marine bacteria strains. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 121.
- (2016) Carbon capture and Storage (CCS) Strategy: a risk assessment focused on marine bacteria. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 131.