André Listou Ellefsen
Background and activities
- 08/2017 - present: Department of Ocean Operations and Civil Engineering, NTNU Aalesund, Norway. Major: Data-Driven Prognostics and Health Management Solution for Autonomous Ships, Ph.D. Main supervisor: Houxiang Zhang.
- 08/2016 - 06/2017: Department of International Business, NTNU Aalesund, Norway. Major: Business Management, One year programme.
- 08/2014 - 06/2016: Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, NTNU Trondheim, Norway. Major: Subsea technology - operation and maintenance, M.Sc.
- 08/2011 - 06/2014: Department of ICT and Natural Sciences, NTNU Aalesund, Norway. Major: Science in Engineering - Automation, B.Sc.
- 2019 - present: Predictions of environmental quality in Geiranger.
- 2018 - present: KPN, "Digital Twins for Vessel Life Cycle Service (TwinShip)".
- 03/2017 - 08/2017: Vendanor AS, Stryn, Norway. Automation Engineer.
- Artificial intelligence
- Deep learning
- Digital twins
- Fault diagnostics
- Failure prognostics
- Predictive maintenance
- Prognostics and health management.