Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A target tracking system for ASV collision avoidance based on the PDAF. Lecture notes in control and information sciences. vol. 474.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Rao-blackwellized particle filter for turn rate estimation. 2017 IEEE Aerospace Conference.
- (2017) Stability of line-of-sight based trajectory-tracking in two dimensions. 2017 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA).
- (2017) AIS-based vessel trajectory prediction. 2017 20th International Conference on Information Fusion.
- (2017) A Target Tracking System for ASV Collision Avoidance Based on the PDAF. Sensing and Control for Autonomous Vehicles: Applications to Land, Water and Air Vehicles.
- (2016) Performance Prediction of Tracking Sensors for Surface Vehicle Collision Avoidance. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Information Fusion, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).