Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Sheared free-surface flow over three-dimensional obstructions of finite amplitude. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 878.
- (2019) Weakly nonlinear transient waves on a shear current: ring waves and skewed Langmuir rolls. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 863.
- (2017) A dual grid method for the compressible two-fluid model which combines robust flux splitting methodology with high-resolution capturing of incompressible dynamics. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 172.
- (2017) Characteristic methods and Roe’s method for the incompressible two-fluid model for stratified pipe flow. International Journal of Multiphase Flow. vol. 89.
- (2015) Applying Multiple Grids to a Multi-Field Model - The Resolution Requirements of Individual Fields in the Two-Fluid Model for 1D Pipe Flow. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 36 (10).
- (2012) Direct numerical simulation of surfactant-stabilized emulsions Morphology and shear viscosity in starting shear flow. Rheologica Acta. vol. 51 (7).