Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A computational approach to expose conversation dynamics in engineering design activities. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 2 (87-2).
- (2016) Using secondary video material for user observation in the needfinding process for new product development and design. Proceedings of the ... International Design Conference. vol. DS 84.
- (2016) NordDesign 2016. The Design Society. 2016. ISBN 978-1-904670-80-3.
Part of book/report
- (2018) STEERING A SHIP - INVESTIGATING AFFECTIVE STATE AND WORKLOAD IN SHIP SIMULATIONS. Proceedings of the DESIGN 2018 15th International Design Conference.
- (2017) A Heuristic Approach for Early-Stage Product Development in Extreme Environments. 2017 International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC) USB Proceedings.
- (2017) Temporal Static Visualisation of Transcripts for Pre-Analysis of Video Material: Identifying Modes of Information Sharing. Analysing Design Thinking: Studies of Cross-Cultural Co-Creation.
- (2016) Capturing Body Language in Engineering Design – Tools and Technologies. NordDesign 2016.
- (2015) Distributed Experiments in Design Sciences, A Next Step in Design Observation Studies?. DS 80-2 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 2: Design Theory and Research Methodology Design Processes, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.
- (2015) Photography - A New Tool in Needfinding. DS 80-9 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 9: User-Centred Design, Design of Socio-Technical systems, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.