Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Human bocaviruses and paediatric infections. The Lancet Child and Adolescent Health. vol. 3 (6).
- (2019) No correlation between nasopharyngeal human bocavirus 1 genome load and mRNA detection or serology in adeno-/tonsillectomy patients. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 220.
- (2019) Human adenovirus in nasopharyngeal and blood samples from children with and without respiratory tract infections. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 111.
- (2018) Human Coronavirus in Hospitalized Children With Respiratory Tract Infections: A 9-Year Population-Based Study From Norway. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 219 (8).
- (2018) Comparison of procalcitonin, C-reactive protein, white blood cell count and clinical status in diagnosing pneumonia in patients hospitalized with acute exacerbations of COPD: A prospective observational study. Chronic Respiratory Disease. vol. 16.
- (2017) Comparing human metapneumovirus and respiratory syncytial virus: Viral codetections, genotypes and risk factors for severe disease. PLOS ONE. vol. 12:0170200 (1).
- (2017) The Burden of Human Metapneumovirus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections in Hospitalized Norwegian Children. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 216 (1).
- (2016) Detection and monitoring of human bocavirus 1 infection by a new rapid antigen test. New microbes and new infections. vol. 11.
- (2015) Antibiotic prescriptions and cycles of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections in Norway: can a nationwide prescription register be used for surveillance?. Epidemiology and Infection. vol. 143 (9).
- (2015) European surveillance for enterovirus D68 during the emerging North-American outbreak in 2014. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 71.
- (2013) Detection of spliced mRNA from human bocavirus 1 in clinical samples from children with respiratory tract infections. Emerging Infectious Diseases. vol. 19 (4).
- (2012) Phenotypic and genotypic properties of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates in Norway in 2009: antimicrobial resistance warrants an immediate change in national management guidelines. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. vol. 31 (6).
- (2011) Coronavirus Causes Lower Respiratory Tract Infections Less Frequently Than RSV in Hospitalized Norwegian Children. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. vol. 30 (4).
- (2010) Human bocavirus in children: Mono-detection, high viral load and viraemia are associated with respiratory tract infection. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 49 (3).
- (2010) Transthoracic fine-needle aspiration in the aetiological diagnosis of communityacquired pneumonia. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). vol. 16 (7).
- (2008) Human bocavirus commonly involved in multiple viral airway infections. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 41 (1).
- (2008) Human bocavirus commonly involved in multiple viral airway infections. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 41.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Luftveisinfeksjoner. Medisinsk mikrobiologi.
- (2019) Parvovirus. Medisinsk mikrobiologi.
- (2018) Kvalitetssikring av genteknologiske metoder. 2018. ISBN 978-82-8082-950-4.