Andres Carranza Abaid
Background and activities
Process Modelling and Simulation
Clean Energy Generation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A Computationally Efficient Formulation of the Governing Equations for Unit Operation Design. Computers and Chemical Engineering.
- (2021) Analysis and selection of optimal solvent-based technologies for biogas upgrading. Fuel. vol. 303.
- (2020) A Petlyuk distillation column dynamic analysis: Hysteresis and bifurcations. Chemical Engineering and Processing. vol. 149.
- (2020) A Non-Autonomous Relativistic Frame of Reference for Unit Operation Design. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 48.
- (2020) Developing Machine Learning Surrogate Vapor – Liquid Equilibrium Models. University of Texas Conference on Carbon Capture and Storage . University of Texas; 2020-01-28 - 2020-01-29.
- (2020) Surrogate modelling of VLE: Integrating machine learning with thermodynamic constraints. Chemical Engineering Science: X. vol. 8.
- (2019) Assessing CO2 absorption techno-economics: Making absorption modelling simple without being simpler. The 10th Trondheim Conference on Carbon Capture, Transport and Storage (TCCS-10) . SINTEF - NTNU; Trondheim. 2019-06-17 - 2019-06-19.
- (2019) Tailor-Making a Robust Model for Gas – Liquid Contactor Design. 5th Post Combustion Capture Conference . Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth; Kyoto. 2019-09-17 - 2019-09-19.
- (2019) The energy cost of CO2 absorption: When can physical solvents outperform chemical solvents?. The 10th Trondheim Conference on Carbon Capture, Transport and Storage (TCCS-10) . SINTEF; Trondheim. 2019-06-17 - 2019-06-19.