Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The IDA-LIKE peptides IDL6 and IDL7 are negative modulators of stress responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 68 (13).
- (2015) The IDA/IDA-LIKE and PIP/PIP-LIKE gene families in Arabidopsis: Phylogenetic relationship, expression patterns, and transcriptional effect of the PIPL3 peptide. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (17).
- (2013) NEVERSHED and INFLORESCENCE DEFICIENT IN ABSCISSION are differentially required for cell expansion and cell separation during floral organ abscission in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 64 (17).
- (2011) Arabidopsis Class I KNOTTED-Like Homeobox Proteins Act Downstream in the IDA-HAE/HSL2 Floral Abscission Signaling Pathway. The Plant Cell. vol. 23 (7).
- (2009) Plant peptides in signalling: looking for new partners. Trends in Plant Science. vol. 14 (5).
- (2013) Molecular and functional studies of the IDA family of signalling peptides in Arabidopsis thaliana. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4902-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (374).