Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Developing Security Assurance Metrics to Support Quantitative Security Assurance Evaluation. Journal of Cybersecurity and Privacy (JCP). vol. 2 (3).
- (2019) Optimal release time determination using FMOCCP involving randomized cost budget for FSDE-based software reliability growth model. International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering (IJRQSE). vol. 27:2050004 (1).
- (2018) A unified approach of testing coverage‐based software reliability growth modelling with fault detection probability, imperfect debugging, and change point. Journal of Software: Evolution and Process (JSEP). vol. 31 (3).
- (2016) Change point–based software reliability model under imperfect debugging with revised concept of fault dependency. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 230 (06).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Vulnerability Discovery Modelling With Vulnerability Severity. 2019 IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology.
- (2017) Performance Analysis of Change Point based Software Reliability Growth Model Incorporating Both Fault Reduction Factor and Test Coverage. Proceedings of the 23rd ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality in Design 2017.