Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Backbone 1H, 13C and 15N chemical shift assignment of full-length human uracil DNA glycosylase UNG2. Biomolecular NMR Assignments.
- (2017) NEIL3-Dependent Regulation of Cardiac Fibroblast Proliferation Prevents Myocardial Rupture. Cell reports. vol. 18.
- (2017) No cancer predisposition or increased spontaneous mutation frequencies in NEIL DNA glycosylases-deficient mice. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) 8-oxoguanine DNA glycosylase (Ogg1) controls hepatic gluconeogenesis. DNA Repair. vol. 61.
- (2016) Enhanced base excision repair capacity in carotid atherosclerosis may protect nuclear DNA but not mitochondrial DNA. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. vol. 97.
- (2016) Neil3-dependent base excision repair regulates lipid metabolism and prevents atherosclerosis in Apoe-deficient mice. Scientific Reports. vol. 6:28337.
- (2016) Biochemical reconstitution of TET1-TDG-BER-dependent active DNA demethylation reveals a highly coordinated mechanism. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2015) Synergistic Actions of Ogg1 and Mutyh DNA Glycosylases Modulate Anxiety-like Behavior in Mice. Cell reports. vol. 13 (12).
- (2015) A majority of m6A residues are in the last exons, allowing the potential for 3' UTR regulation. Genes & Development. vol. 29 (19).
- (2013) Molecular Signatures in Arabidopsis thaliana in Response to Insect Attack and Bacterial Infection. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (3).
- (2011) Testing the importance of jasmonate signalling in induction of plant defences upon cabbage aphid (Brevicoryne brassicae) attack. BMC Genomics. vol. 12.
- (2008) Analysing and elucidating the role of Arabidopsis thioglucosidase glucohydrolase 1 (myrosinase) towards dehydration and methyl jasmonate. Physiologia Plantarum : An International Journal for Plant Biology. vol. 133 (3).
- (2008) Towards global understanding of plant defence against aphids - timing and dynamics of early Arabidopsis defence responses to cabbage aphid (Brevicoryne brassicae) attack. Plant, Cell and Environment. vol. 31 (8).
- (2008) Temporal progress of Arabidopsis defence responses during the early phase of infestation with aphids. Physiologia Plantarum : An International Journal for Plant Biology. vol. 133 (3).
- (2007) Transcriptional responses of Arabidopsis thaliana ecotypes with different glucosinolate profiles after attack by Myzus persicae and oligophagous Brevicoryne brassicae. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 58 (10).
- (2008) Arabidopsis thaliana Responses to Aphid Infestation. 2008.