Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Assessment of headache characteristics in a general adolescent population: a comparison between retrospective interviews and prospective diary recordings. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 17:14.
- (2015) Prevalence and disability of headache among Norwegian adolescents: A cross-sectional school-based study. Cephalalgia. vol. 35 (13).
- (2015) A comparison between prospective internet-based and paper diary recordings of headache among adolescents in the general population. Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (4).
- (2013) Comparing Electronic and Paper Diary Recordings of Headache among Adolescents in the General Population. Cephalalgia. vol. 33 (S8).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Relaxation Training with Biofeedback in Virtual Reality: Discussion of Wearability. Proceedings from the Third Immersive Learning Research Network Conference IRLN 2017.
- (2017) Conceptual Framework for Therapeutic Training with Biofeedback in Virtual Reality: First Evaluation of a Relaxation Simulator. World Conference on Educational Media and Technology.