Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A qualitative study of bereaved family caregivers: feeling of security, facilitators and barriers for rural home care and death for persons with advanced cancer. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 20:7.
- (2021) Implementing a Standardized Care Pathway Integrating Oncology, Palliative Care and Community Care in a Rural Region of Mid-Norway. Oncology and Therapy. vol. 9 (2).
- (2021) Spiritual quality of life in family carers of patients with advanced cancer—a cross-sectional study. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 29.
- (2020) Fully Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care Services at a Local Hospital in Mid-Norway: Development and Operation of an Innovative Care Delivery Model. Pain and Therapy. vol. 9.
- (2018) Preferred Place of Death and its Associated Factors among Patients with Advanced cancer in Norway. Palliative Medicine. vol. 32 (1_suppl).
- (2018) Resilience for family carers of advanced cancer patients-how can health care providers contribute? A qualitative interview study with carers. Palliative Medicine. vol. 32 (8).
- (2009) FGFR3 IS EXPRESSED AND IMPORTANT FOR SURVIVAL IN INA-6, A HUMAN MYELOMA CELL LINE WITHOUT A T(4;14). Haematologica. vol. 94.
- (2009) FGFR3 is expressed and is important for survival in INA-6, a human myeloma cell line without a t(4;14). European Journal of Haematology. vol. 83 (5).
- (2009) High expression of BCL3 in human myeloma cells is associated with increased proliferation and inferior prognosis. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 82 (5).
- (2009) Abnormal adipokine levels and leptin-induced changes in gene expression profiles in multiple myeloma. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 83 (5).
- (2009) Pharmacogenetic Modeling for Prediction of Patient Outcomes in Myeloma. Clinical Lymphoma & Myeloma. vol. 9.
- (2009) FGFR3 Expression Is Important In The t(4;14)NEG INA-6 HMCL. Clinical Lymphoma & Myeloma. vol. 9.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Symptomlindring av den døende pasienten. Palliasjon. Nordisk lærebok. 3. utgave.
- (2016) Hjemmedød. Palliasjon. Nordisk lærebok. 3. utgave.
- (2007) Growth regulation of myeloma cells. 2007. ISBN 978-82-471-2890-9.