Anne Dorthea Bjerkenes Rø
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Biomarkers of Autoimmunity in Acute Psychiatric Disorders. The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. vol. 31 (3).
- (2017) Reduced Th22 cell proportion and prevention of atopic dermatitis in infants following maternal probiotic supplementation. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. vol. 47 (8).
- (2016) Atopic dermatitis prevention in children following maternal probiotic supplementation does not appear to be mediated by breast milk TSLP or TGF-β. Clinical and Translational Allergy. vol. 6 (27).
- (2014) The predictive value of allergen skin prick tests and IgE tests at pre-school age: The PACT study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. vol. 25 (7).
- (2014) Bronchoalveolar lavage fluid IFN- γ + Th17 cells and regulatory T cells in pulmonary sarcoidosis. Mediators of Inflammation. vol. 2014.
- (2014) Activated CD8+ T cells and natural killer T cells in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid in hypersensitivity pneumonitis and sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis Vasculities and Diffuse Lung Diseases. vol. 31 (4).
- (2014) Activated CD8+ T Cells and NKT Cells in BAL Fluid Improve Diagnostic Accuracy in Sarcoidosis. Lung. vol. 192 (1).
- (2012) Flowcytometri i klinisk praksis. Bioingeniøren. vol. 47 (10).
- (2012) Agreement of specific IgE and skin prick test in an unselected cohort of two-year-old children. European Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 171 (3).