Background and activities
Anne Fiksdahl (b. Oslo 1953), MS organic chemistry NTH Trondheim 1977, PhD organic chemistry NTH Trondheim 1983, Diploma in education (chemistry/mathematics) NTH Trondheim 1978, Research scientist/laboratory manager/research manager Chiron Laboratories AS 1984 - 1991, associate professor NTH/NTNU, Trondheim 1992 - 2002, visiting academic University of Queensland (prof. C. Wentrup), Brisbane, Australia 1999 - 2000, professor NTNU Trondheim 2002 - . more,see:
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Au(III) complexes with tetradentate-cyclam-based ligands. Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 17.
- (2021) Preparation of benzannulated spiroketals by gold(III) catalyzed spirocyclization of alkynyl diols. ARKIVOC. vol. 7.
- (2021) Rapid and mild synthesis of Au–NHC complexes in a simple two-phase flow reactor. Dalton Transactions. vol. 50 (23).
- (2020) Fuel oil desulfurization with dual functionalized imidazolium based ionic liquids. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 248.
- (2020) Degradative behavior and toxicity of alkylated imidazoles. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 59 (2).
- (2020) P,N-Chelated Gold(III) Complexes: Structure and Reactivity. Inorganic Chemistry.
- (2020) Symmetry of three-center, four-electron bonds. Chemical Science. vol. 11 (30).
- (2020) Catalytic Activity of trans-Bis(pyridine)gold Complexes. Journal of the American Chemical Society. vol. 142 (13).
- (2020) Pyridine- and Quinoline-Based Gold(III) Complexes: Synthesis, Characterization, and Application. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 2020 (19).
- (2020) Non-Nucleophilic Electrolyte Based on Ionic Liquid and Magnesium Bis(diisopropyl)amide for Rechargeable Magnesium-Ion Batteries. ACS Applied Energy Materials. vol. 3 (10).
- (2020) Catalytic studies of cyclometalated gold(III) complexes and their related UiO-67 MOF. Molecular Catalysis. vol. 492 (111009).
- (2020) Au(I)-catalyzed cycloaddition pathways of non-terminal propargyl substrates. Synthetic Communications. vol. 50 (12).
- (2020) Studies towards Pyridine-Based N,N,O-Gold(III) Complexes: Synthesis, Characterization and Application. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 2020 (45).
- (2019) High-Capacity Amine-Imidazole Solvent Blends for CO2 Capture. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (24).
- (2019) Aminoalkyl-Functionalized Pyridines as High Cyclic Capacity CO2 Absorbents. Energy & Fuels. vol. 33 (10).
- (2019) Demonstration of Composition Changes in a Distillation Column by Use of Bromophenol Blue Indicator. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 96 (3).
- (2019) Viscosity, Density and Volatility of Binary Mixtures of Imidazole, 2-Methylimidazole, 2,4,5-Trimethylimidazole and 1,2,4,5-Tetramethylimidazole with Water. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data. vol. 64 (2).
- (2019) New dual functionalized zwitterions and ionic liquids; Synthesis and cellulose dissolution studies. Journal of Molecular Liquids. vol. 292.
- (2019) Studies on gold-nitrone systems. Dalton Transactions. vol. 48.
- (2019) Hydroxyl Functionalized Pyridinium Ionic Liquids: Experimental and Theoretical Study on Physicochemical and Electrochemical Properties. Frontiers in Chemistry. vol. 7 (625).