Anthony Junior Bokolo
Background and activities
Bokolo Anthony Jnr. is a post-doctoral fellow and conducts research in Smart Cities. He currently works in the +CityxChange project.
He has a background in Computer Science (Information Systems) and now works with the Information Systems and Software Engineering (ISSE) group of the Department of Computer Science.
His research interests are in risk mitigation, Green Information Technology (IT), Green Information Systems (IS), Blended learning and smart cities.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Green Information Systems Refraction for Corporate Ecological Responsibility Reflection in ICT Based Firms: Explicating Technology Organization Environment Framework. Journal of Cases on Information Technology. vol. 13 (1).
- (2019) A Developed Eco-Sourcing Tool Based on Model View Control Architecture for Small and Medium Enterprise. International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems. vol. 8 (6).
- (2019) A managerial perspective on institutions’ administration readiness to diffuse blended learning in higher education: Concept and evidence. Journal of Research on Technology in Education.
- (2019) Exploring the role of blended learning for teaching and learning effectiveness in institutions of higher learning: An empirical investigation. Education and Information Technologies : Official Journal of the IFIP technical committee on Education. vol. 24 (6).
- (2019) Sustainable value chain practice adoption to improve strategic environmentalism in ICT-based industries. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) Emerging case oriented agents for sustaining educational institutions going green towards environmental responsibility. Journal of Systems and Information Technology. vol. 21 (2).
- (2019) API deployment for big data management towards sustainable energy prosumption in smart cities-a layered architecture perspective. International Journal of Sustainable Energy.