Anthony Junior Bokolo
Background and activities
Bokolo Anthony Jnr. is a post-doctoral fellow and conducts research in urban data management and smart city ICT architecture. He has a background in Computer Science (Information Systems) and now works with the Information Systems and Software Engineering (ISSE) group of the Department of Computer Science. His research interests are in risk mitigation, Green Information Technology (IT), Green Information Systems (IS), Blended Learning and Smart Cities.
Sustainable Smart City - Future Internet Journal - Link
He currently works in the +CityxChange project. The project aims to realize Europe-wide deployment of Positive Energy Districts by 2050 and prepare the way for fully Positive Energy Cities. As such, a distributed and modular ICT Ecosystem Architecture and Data Integration approach is developed.
The developed ICT Ecosystem Architecture will orchestrate and support distributed services and data, recommendations on the use of big data and citizen engagement, and Enterprise Architecture approaches. His main activities in the +CityxChange project include;
- Development of a scalable ICT Ecosystem Architecture and Roadmap for a Smart City.
- Approaches to open data, data Integration and Interoperability for the ICT Ecosystem.
- Enterprise Architecture and API repositories to support service development and Open Innovation 2.0.
- Participate in Smart City related research activities at the department and NTNU.
- Lead and supervise student projects related to ICT Ecosystem Architecture and urban big data analytics.
- Integration and learning from the existing H2020 projects.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Towards an Institutional Blended Learning Adoption Model for Higher Education Institutions. Technology, Knowledge and Learning.
- (2021) An Integrative Framework to Investigate the Impact of Blended Learning Adoption in Higher Education: A Theoretical Perspective. International Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning. vol. 13 (2).
- (2021) Application of telemedicine and eHealth technology for clinical services in response to COVID‑19 pandemic. Health and Technology. vol. 11 (2).
- (2021) Exploring data driven initiatives for smart city development: empirical evidence from techno-stakeholders’ perspective. Urban Research and Practice.
- (2021) Institutional Factors for Faculty Members` Implementation of Blended Learning in Higher Education. Education + Training.
- (2021) Integrating telemedicine to support digital health care for the management of COVID-19 pandemic. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 14 (1).
- (2020) A case‑based reasoning recommender system for sustainable smart city development. AI & Society: The Journal of Human-Centred Systems and Machine Intelligence. vol. 36 (1).
- (2020) A holistic study on green IT/IS practices in ICT departments of collaborative enterprise: A managerial and practitioners perspective. International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainble Development. vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Examining the role of green IT/IS innovation in collaborative enterprise-implications in an emerging economy. Technology in society. vol. 62 (101301).
- (2020) Exploring the adoption of telemedicine and virtual software for care of outpatients during and after COVID-19 pandemic. Irish Journal of Medical Science. vol. 190 (1).
- (2020) Green Campus Paradigms for Sustainability Attainment in Higher Education Institutions-A Comparative Study. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management.
- (2020) Green Information Systems Refraction for Corporate Ecological Responsibility Reflection in ICT Based Firms: Explicating Technology Organization Environment Framework. Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT). vol. 13 (1).
- (2020) Implications of telehealth and digital care solutions during COVID-19 pandemic: a qualitative literature review. Informatics for Health and Social Care. vol. 46 (1).
- (2020) Information Flow Analysis of a Knowledge Mapping-Based System for University Alumni Collaboration: a Practical Approach. Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
- (2020) Managing digital transformation of smart cities through enterprise architecture – a review and research agenda. Enterprise Information Systems. vol. 15 (3).
- (2020) Predictors of Blended Learning Deployment in Institutions of Higher Learning: Theory of Planned Behavior Perspective. The international journal of information and learning technology. vol. 37 (4).
- (2020) Smart City Data Architecture for Energy Prosumption in Municipalities: Concepts, Requirements, and Future Directions. International Journal of Green Energy. vol. 17 (13).
- (2020) Use of Telemedicine and Virtual Care for Remote Treatment in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of medical systems. vol. 44 (7).
- (2020) A managerial perspective on institutions' administration readiness to diffuse blended learning in higher education: Concept and evidence. Journal of Research on Technology in Education. vol. 52 (1).
- (2020) Blended Learning Adoption and Implementation in Higher Education: A Theoretical and Systematic Review. Technology, Knowledge and Learning.