Anthony Junior Bokolo
Background and activities
Bokolo Anthony Jnr. is a post-doctoral fellow and conducts research in urban data management and smart city ICT architecture. He has a background in Computer Science (Information Systems) and now works with the Information Systems and Software Engineering (ISSE) group of the Department of Computer Science. His research interests are in risk mitigation, Green Information Technology (IT), Green Information Systems (IS), Blended Learning and Smart Cities.
Sustainable Smart City - Future Internet Journal - Link
He currently works in the +CityxChange project. The project aims to realize Europe-wide deployment of Positive Energy Districts by 2050 and prepare the way for fully Positive Energy Cities. As such, a distributed and modular ICT Ecosystem Architecture and Data Integration approach is developed.
The developed ICT Ecosystem Architecture will orchestrate and support distributed services and data, recommendations on the use of big data and citizen engagement, and Enterprise Architecture approaches. His main activities in the +CityxChange project include;
- Development of a scalable ICT Ecosystem Architecture and Roadmap for a Smart City.
- Approaches to open data, data Integration and Interoperability for the ICT Ecosystem.
- Enterprise Architecture and API repositories to support service development and Open Innovation 2.0.
- Participate in Smart City related research activities at the department and NTNU.
- Lead and supervise student projects related to ICT Ecosystem Architecture and urban big data analytics.
- Integration and learning from the existing H2020 projects.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) A Generic Study on Green IT/IS Practice Development in Collaborative Enterprise: Insights from a Developing Country. Journal of engineering and technology management. vol. 50.
- (2020) A case‑based reasoning recommender system for sustainable smart city development. AI & Society: The Journal of Human-Centred Systems and Machine Intelligence.
- (2020) A holistic study on green IT/IS practices in ICT departments of collaborative enterprise: A managerial and practitioners perspective. International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainble Development. vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Blended Learning Adoption and Implementation in Higher Education: A Theoretical and Systematic Review. Technology, Knowledge and Learning.
- (2020) Examining the role of green IT/IS innovation in collaborative enterprise-implications in an emerging economy. Technology in society. vol. 62 (101301).
- (2020) Exploring the adoption of telemedicine and virtual software for care of outpatients during and after COVID-19 pandemic. Irish Journal of Medical Science.
- (2020) Green Campus Governance for Promoting Sustainable Development in Institutions of Higher Learning-Evidence from a Theoretical Analysis. World Review of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development. vol. 16 (2).
- (2020) Green Information Systems Refraction for Corporate Ecological Responsibility Reflection in ICT Based Firms: Explicating Technology Organization Environment Framework. Journal of Cases on Information Technology. vol. 13 (1).
- (2020) Information Flow Analysis of a Knowledge Mapping-Based System for University Alumni Collaboration: a Practical Approach. Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
- (2020) Managing digital transformation of smart cities through enterprise architecture – a review and research agenda. Enterprise Information Systems.
- (2020) Predictors of Blended Learning Deployment in Institutions of Higher Learning: Theory of Planned Behavior Perspective. The international journal of information and learning technology. vol. 37 (4).
- (2020) Smart City Data Architecture for Energy Prosumption in Municipalities: Concepts, Requirements, and Future Directions. International Journal of Green Energy. vol. 17 (13).
- (2020) Use of Telemedicine and Virtual Care for Remote Treatment in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of medical systems. vol. 44 (7).
- (2020) A managerial perspective on institutions' administration readiness to diffuse blended learning in higher education: Concept and evidence. Journal of Research on Technology in Education. vol. 52 (1).
- (2020) A Practice Based Exploration on Electric Mobility as a Service in Smart Cities. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 381.
- (2020) Examining the Digitalization of Virtual Enterprises Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Systematic and Meta-Analysis. Enterprise Information Systems.
- (2020) Fostering Smart Cities based on an Enterprise Architecture Approach. ERCIM News. vol. 121.
- (2019) A Developed Eco-Sourcing Tool Based on Model View Control Architecture for Small and Medium Enterprise. International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems. vol. 8 (6).
- (2019) Sustainable value chain practice adoption to improve strategic environmentalism in ICT-based industries. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) Emerging case oriented agents for sustaining educational institutions going green towards environmental responsibility. Journal of Systems and Information Technology. vol. 21 (2).