Anthony Junior Bokolo
Background and activities
Bokolo Anthony Jnr. is a post-doctoral fellow and conducts research in urban data management and smart city enterprise architecture. He currently works in the +CityxChange project.
He has a background in Computer Science (Information Systems) and now works with the Information Systems and Software Engineering (ISSE) group of the Department of Computer Science.
His research interests are in risk mitigation, Green Information Technology (IT), Green Information Systems (IS), Blended Learning and Smart Cities.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) A Generic Study on Green IT/IS Practice Development in Collaborative Enterprise: Insights from a Developing Country. Journal of engineering and technology management. vol. 50.
- (2020) A case‑based reasoning recommender system for sustainable smart city development. AI & Society: The Journal of Human-Centred Systems and Machine Intelligence.
- (2020) A holistic study on green IT/IS practices in ICT departments of collaborative enterprise: A managerial and practitioners perspective. International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainble Development. vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Green Information Systems Refraction for Corporate Ecological Responsibility Reflection in ICT Based Firms: Explicating Technology Organization Environment Framework. Journal of Cases on Information Technology. vol. 13 (1).
- (2020) Information Flow Analysis of a Knowledge Mapping-Based System for University Alumni Collaboration: a Practical Approach. Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
- (2020) A managerial perspective on institutions' administration readiness to diffuse blended learning in higher education: Concept and evidence. Journal of Research on Technology in Education. vol. 52 (1).
- (2020) A Practice Based Exploration on Electric Mobility as a Service in Smart Cities. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 381.
- (2020) Fostering Smart Cities based on an Enterprise Architecture Approach. ERCIM News. vol. 121.
- (2020) Big Data Driven Multi-Tier Architecture for Electric Mobility as a Service in Smart Cities: A Design Science Approach. International Journal of Energy Sector Management.
- (2019) A Developed Eco-Sourcing Tool Based on Model View Control Architecture for Small and Medium Enterprise. International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems. vol. 8 (6).
- (2019) Sustainable value chain practice adoption to improve strategic environmentalism in ICT-based industries. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) Emerging case oriented agents for sustaining educational institutions going green towards environmental responsibility. Journal of Systems and Information Technology. vol. 21 (2).
- (2019) Exploring the role of blended learning for teaching and learning effectiveness in institutions of higher learning: An empirical investigation. Education and Information Technologies : Official Journal of the IFIP technical committee on Education. vol. 24 (6).
- (2019) A Smart City Adoption Model to Improve Sustainable Living. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi.
- (2019) API deployment for big data management towards sustainable energy prosumption in smart cities-a layered architecture perspective. International Journal of Sustainable Energy. vol. 39 (3).
- (2019) Big data-oriented energy prosumption service in smart community districts: a multi-case study perspective. Energy Informatics. vol. 2 (1).