Background and activities
In situ synthesis of titania and titanium based organic-inorganic nanomaterials.
- M.Eng. - Materials Science (2014, ESIREM - University of Burgundy).
- M.Sci. - Nanotechnology (2014, University of Burgundy - double degree).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Controlling Oriented Attachment and in Situ Functionalization of TiO2 Nanoparticles During Hydrothermal Synthesis with APTES. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 121 (21).
- (2017) Functionalized TiO2 nanoparticles by single-step hydrothermal synthesis: the role of the silane coupling agents. Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology. vol. 8.
- (2015) Fe and V substituted Li2MnSiO4/C As Potential Cathode Material for Li-Ion Batteries. ECS Transactions. vol. 64 (22).
- (2017) In situ synthesis of titania and titanium based organic-inorganic nanomaterials. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2533-8. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2017:230).