Background and activities
Lecturer in Norwegian and social science at the preparatory course (forkurset) for students of engineering since 2012, Experts in Team (2019) and Introduction to engineering (2018).
Main areas of professional interest:
- Academic writing
- Project work and team collaboration
- History of technology and industrial culture
- Quality of learning
- EU and European networks
- Journalism, media
- Health policy (alcohol and drug policy)
- Public administration
- Armed forces
- FO001216 - Technology and Society
- FO001716 - Communication and Norwegian
- YV100817 - Communication and Norwegian
- IE509118 - Experts in Teamwork - Oceanic Recreation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2007) Hva betyr Rosengrendommen?. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. 24.
- (2006) No Ordinary Partner. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. 23 (6).
- (2004) Lunch With the Industry?. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. 21.
- (2003) Narkoliberal bølge i EU?. Rus & Avhengighet.
- (2002) Et utstillingsvindu for alkoholindustrien. Rus & Avhengighet.
- (2017) Kommunikasjon og norsk for ingeniører. Universitetsforlaget. 2017. ISBN 978-82-15-02906-1.